ABOUT OUR LUNCH SERVICES
- We offer morning sign-up for lunch verses parents having to sign up for lunches online, which most parents prefer.
- We always have lunches available for kids that arrive late to school or who forgot to sign-up.
- We never refuse a younger child lunch, even if they haven’t ordered.
- We offer IOU’s to any student that doesn’t have a Lunch Card or money to pay for lunch. Limit 2 IOU's.
- We always offer FREE fruit or veggies if a child is still hungry after eating our lunch.
- We make fresh Ranch Dressing in-house using Mayo, Buttermilk & NO MSG Ranch Mix.
- We try to avoid any products containing MSG, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Artificial Dyes, Hydrogenated Oils, Preservatives, or Additives.
- We have eliminated all plastic portion cups & other containers from our Lunch Service to eliminate excessive unrecyclable garbage.
- We use real Chicken Breasts, oven roasted to order for our Chicken Caesar Salads instead of buying pre-cooked pressed chicken breasts with preservatives & additives, etc.
- We constantly search for the best buys for fresh, seasonal fruits for our lunches, to achieve the best variety and most “likeable” fruit choices, ie: kiwi, mini watermelons, Satsuma oranges to name a few.
- We work with parents that have children with allergies on an individual basis to allow their kids to be able to participate in the Lunch Program along with other kids in their class—the parents really appreciate this effort!
- We work with parents that have children who prefer vegetarian or vegan diets to allow their kids to participate in the Lunch Program along with everyone else.
- We can supply ingredient lists for all of our lunches to any parent upon request.
- We donate FREE LUNCH FOR A YEAR for the Annual School Auction every year to do our part in contributing to raise money.
- We also offer daily a bagel/cream cheese lunch option as well as a Chicken Caesar Salad lunch option to the regular hot lunch.
Thanks to all of you! We are proud to serve you!